Top-graphicdesignschools.com strives to support aspiring leaders in the graphic design community by providing them with the tools and knowledge to get the best education possible. In order to further our mission, we have put together a special scholarship contest to help inspire creativity and development.
The winner of the scholarship will receive $1,000 to put towards higher education.
– Students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, university, or trade school.
– Tell us in a 250-300 word essay why you are passionate about graphic design. Please make it as personal as possible so that we can get to know you better!
– Please send your 250-300 word essay to [email protected]
– In your email, please include the following details – first name, last name, mailing address, email address, name of schools you are looking to attend and your area of study within graphic design
– Please also include a link to your linked in profile
– December 15, 2015
– On winner will be selected by December 20, 2015. If the winner doesn’t claim his prize within 2 weeks, we will pick a new winner.
The scholarship program runs every year with deadlines in June and December.
“Top Graphic Design Schools helped me find the right animation school to attend and worked diligently to make sure I had the best application possible. I give them 5 out of 5 stars!” – Mike Jeffreys